Virtual Open House
Tuesday, October 25, 2022
Join us at this virtual open house for prospective graduate students.
- Meet faculty and staff
- Receive information about UT and facilities
- Ask questions about the application process and program!
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Prospective students may request a Zoom appointment with the Graduate Advisor, or if unavailable, the Graduate Coordinator. If you would like to meet with other members of the Art Education faculty, please contact them directly.
- Appointments last about 30 minutes.
- Appointments are solely for the purpose of answering questions not otherwise answered on this website.
- Appointments do not include a tour.
You may take a self-guided tour of the department at any time during regular business hours, Monday–Friday, 8am–5pm, when the university is open. Please note that public access to the Art Building may be limited due to protocols related to COVID–19.
Maps & Parking
View information about getting to campus, options for parking, and finding the Department of Art and Art History.