Prospective students interested in the program are strongly encouraged to attend the Virtual Open House (see below). If that isn't possible, you may request a Zoom appointment with the Graduate Advisor, or if unavailable, the Graduate Coordinator. If you would like to meet with other members of the Art Education faculty, please contact them directly.
- Appointments last about 30 minutes.
- Appointments are solely for the purpose of answering questions not otherwise answered on this website.
- Appointments do not include a tour.
Virtual Open House
Wednesday, December 2, 2020
6 PM CST
We invite you to join us at this (virtual) open house for prospective Art Education students. This year, we aren't able to host an in-person event. Our program will take the form of a meet-and-greet, presentation, and discussion time.
- Meet faculty and staff.
- Receive information about UT and facilities.
- Ask questions about the application process and program!
You may take a self-guided tour of the department at any time during regular business hours, Monday–Friday, 8am–5pm, when the university is open. Please note that public access to the Art Building may be limited due to protocols related to COVID–19.
Maps & Parking
View information about getting to campus, options for parking, and finding the Department of Art and Art History.