Annual Virtual Open House
The best way to get to know one of our programs is to attend its annual virtual open house for prospective students. Held in the fall, these online sessions are a great way to:
- Learn more about the program, the department, and the university.
- Meet faculty, staff, and students.
- Ask questions about the program and application process.
Check this space again for dates and registration details!
Prospective students may request an appointment with the Graduate Advisor, or if unavailable, the Graduate Coordinator. If you would like to meet with other members of the faculty, please contact them directly.
- Appointments last about 30 minutes.
- Appointments are solely for the purpose of answering questions not otherwise answered on this website.
- Appointments do not include a tour.